Thursday, March 4, 2010

January Recap

So I guess when I said "Big changes are coming", it meant that I was going to then take a 2-month blogging hiatus. Who knew!

Really, I just dislike posting when I don't have any pictures to post.  We do take pictures, but then Ethan hogs the camera for "work" and the pictures get uploaded somewhere to the dark recesses of our back-up drive, never to see the light of day.

Thanks to Mom, Mara, and Dave...here is a quick January re-cap in (stolen) photos!

Cheers from Nana & Papaw from Key Largo, Florida!  
Growing up, we used to go visit them every winter...getting to take a week off of school and coming back with a tan was the best!  I have such awesome memories of times spent at the Key Largo campground with my family!  I'm so glad Mom & Dad got to go down this year.



Ethan and I passed our 3rd & 4th exams!!  
Okay, so this pic is from December...Mara took it when she and Beno stopped over in Hawaii.  They got to witness the dread and then ELATION as we opened our letters.  The huge smiles on our faces say it all.  4 down, 3 to go...



Snow in the desert!
I got sent to Las Vegas in mid-January for a work trip- trade show, and of course we made the most of it.  Our Hawaii friends (who just moved to Cali) Amy and Dave, and Yen (who also just moved to Cali) drove over to meet us for a fun weekend in Vegas!  We drove out to Red Rock Canyon on Saturday to see the sights and SNOW!  I couldn't believe how much snow there was.



More to come...have a great weekend!


5 comments:

kitzie shepard said...

Yah! for January recap. Cannot wait to see you- july cannot get here soon enough

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gwyn Shepard said...

I'm sooo glad Nana and Papa got to go to the Keys again too !! What an awesome place. We have great memories of warm winter weeks spent there. That's such a cute pic of them ....I have a copy thanks to Martha!!
Congrats on 3 down 4 to go!

Gwyn Shepard said...

And that should say 4 down 3 to go!!! Gosh !!! Sure don't want to confuse that !

Architreks said...

Yeah! Haha, thanks Gwyn!
Kitzie AND Gwyn, I can't wait for July!! :)