Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Christmukkah!

I think this little bloggy is a year old! One of my first posts was last year's Stumblin Santa event...and the 2009 edition just happened this past Friday.


Stacey, Ethan, Darren-Claus


Since it was also the first night of Hanukkah, Ethan, Katie, and I decided we would be Hanukkah candles instead of the token Claus, Elf, or Reindeer. I never knew there were so many Jewish people in Hawaii! They kept coming out of the woodwork, wanting to be my friend, and sing Hanukkah songs with me. I felt like such a celebrity. Ha! :)

Behold...


Katie, Stacey at the first bar



Sara, Stacey

I also think it is a sign that we are getting old that I wanted to go home shortly after 3 bars (the event is supposed to be a 12-bar pub crawl...i.e. the 12 Bars of Christmas.) Maybe I was just resting up since WE FLY HOME NEXT WEEK! Woohooo!


We found a Hanukkah Prom Pose display leaving bar #3!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

kitzie shepard said...

clever head-wear; love it
and yah! next week! see you soon

Unknown said...

Love the "Prom photo"! Happy Sunny Chanukah! Your Christmas presents await you in chilly TN.(love having it both ways!) Please post lots of pictures!