Monday, June 22, 2009

A quick Father's Day visit


I actually got to see my Dad on Father’s Day this year! We woke up at a rousing 5 am, drove to Café Du Monde for coffee/beignets, then continued to the New Orleans airport where we all hugged goodbye and set off on our respective ways. It was short, but sweet. I am so thankful that my Dad is always by my side, supportive, and constantly looking for jobs for Ethan and I in Middle Tennessee. :)

I am truly my Father’s Daughter in so many ways. I only hope and pray that I can be as happy and successful and supportive and giving as he is. I love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Gwyn Shepard said...

You're exactly right Stacey. Your dad is a great man. He's always so positive,happy and wants the best for everyone. He's one of my favorite people. His youngest brother's pretty dang awesome as well.