Friday, April 3, 2009

New Rules For The Weekend


It’s the weekend, YAAAAY! It’s sunny and gorgeous outside and Ethan and I have worked hard (and awoken at 4:30 am) all week! It’s time to celebrate and RELAX!

However, something is wrong with this picture because here is what is running through my head when I daydream about what to do with these upcoming 2 days:

Wine-tasting with friends, sleeping in, eating waffles, reading library book, UH baseball game, picnic in the park, loads of laundry, clean entire house for party on Tuesday, re-pot my dying plants, cart items away to Goodwill, exercise, DO MY TAXES, take moped to get fixed, install basket on my bike, finish up some sketches for work.

Hrmmph. Did you see that? My weekend ideas started out fine...excellent, even! And then they abruptly slide away in to viral get-it-done mode. I hate this. I have given in to this uber-productive side of me for far too long! It ruins a perfectly good Sunday, I tell ya.


photo from Weheartit.