Monday, March 2, 2009

Melissa's Baby Shower

Melissa and Logan are having a baby boy in June! I am just so excited, I can hardly contain myself. Some ladies got together a few weeks ago to celebrate at her baby shower. It was all classy...not a single cheesy game was played!


Summer (my former roomie), Julie, Melissa Mom-to-be, and Pua


Susannah and I


The cupcakes from Hokulani Bake shop!

And I risked my life to snap this pic while driving to the baby shower...a guy decked out all in green wearing a "cheese head" weaving in and out of traffic on his bike. I am thinking he lost some sort of bet...

1 comment:

KevinandSpring said...

You guys look too cute! Great to see some familiar faces. I love your hair short.

Can't wait to see you guys again! Kevin and I are looking to buy another place a "fixer upper" with more space, so start planning your trip to Tucson we need your expertise.
Spring